There are players on play.mcbuffalo.com

1. Join now on our server at play.mcbuffalo.com
  2. Help the server buying amazing cool stuff at our Store
  3. We also have a TeamSpeak server that you can join @ ts.mcbuffalo.com
  4. Applicants, do not ask staff to read your application, you will be denied.

Waiting Can I be staff please

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by SavageNutz, Nov 26, 2015.

1. SavageNutz

SavageNutz New Member

MCBuffalo Moderator Application:

Have you read this thread:

What is your in-game name? - Savage Nutz
    Have you changed your name in the past? If you have, please list them. - n/a
    Does anyone else have access to your Minecraft account? - No

How old are you? - 14
    What time zone are you in? - GMT (UK)

What is your experience with moderating servers, if any? - n/a
    What will you provide to the community if you are provided moderator status? - I will provide great help to anyone that needs to ask questions or needs help with anything also if i can i am prepared to take action against anyone that dis obeys the rules annd i think i will make the server better.

Have you ever been banned on a Minecraft server? If so, why? - Lichcraft scamming (when i was 8)

When did you first join MCBuffalo? - About 6-10 months ago
    How active do you consider yourself on MCBuffalo? - I consider myself farely active and i will be even more active if i was staff.
    Which server are you most active on in the network? - Parrkour/Factions
    How many hours can you provide a day and during what time frame? - all weekend gmt and 4pm-9pm weekdays gmt.

What is your current rank? - Citizen
    Are you a donator? If so when did you purchase? - n/a

What would you do if someone breaks a rule in-game? - I would report to you or any higher staff or i would report on forums but if i was staff i would either ban them or give them one chance depending on what they did.

How many MCBuffalo staff applications have you made before? - n/a

Anything else we should know? - I would absolutely love to be a staff member on this server because i have never been one before and want to make this server better.