There are players on play.mcbuffalo.com

1. Join now on our server at play.mcbuffalo.com
  2. Help the server buying amazing cool stuff at our Store
  3. We also have a TeamSpeak server that you can join @ ts.mcbuffalo.com
  4. Applicants, do not ask staff to read your application, you will be denied.

Waiting GuestplaysMC's first mod app!

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by GuestPlaysMC, Oct 17, 2015.

1. GuestPlaysMC

GuestPlaysMC New Member

MCBuffalo Moderator Application:

Have you read this thread: yes i have

What is your in-game name? -GuestPlaysMC
    Have you changed your name in the past? If you have, please list them. -Guestman2, starwarsdemond13, oWn_Dark_Medic Optic_Medic_69
    Does anyone else have access to your Minecraft account? -No

How old are you? -12(i could not sign up under my real birthday so i had to pick 2001 as i was born 2003)
    What time zone are you in? -Eastern time

What is your experience with moderating servers, if any? -my friends servers which are down as of now also i had my own server once
    What will you provide to the community if you are provided moderator status? -
    I would make sure the Players of MCBuffalo are not breaking the rules and if they need help with a question or problem on the server i will help
    Have you ever been banned on a Minecraft server? If so, why? -
    No, I have never been banned
    When did you first join MCBuffalo? - 2-4 months ago
    How active do you consider yourself on MCBuffalo? - Very active, especially on weekends
    Which server are you most active on in the network? -Factions
    How many hours can you provide a day and during what time frame? -

2-4 hours usually around 3:00-6:00 pm EST on weekdays
    What is your current rank? -Demigod and Guardian
    Are you a donator? If so when did you purchase? -I bought elite september, and i bought demigod this month.
    What would you do if someone breaks a rule in-game? -I would warn them, if they continue I would give them a consequence depending on the severity of the rule that was broken.

How many MCBuffalo staff applications have you made before? -
    This is my first app
    Anything else we should know? - I am very friendly and normally is not angry about things. I think ill make a great moderator!

2. Sanya9

Sanya9 New Member

Nice application dude, how do you think you could help or improve the server by being a member of staff? A position like moderator is a very responsible position, do you think you're mature enough and will be able to defuse silly arguments and squabbles? - Without having to temp ban people?

3. GuestPlaysMC

GuestPlaysMC New Member

Yes, I am very mature, people are older by one year them I am and still laugh when someone farts. Everyone but me. I can defuse silly arguements