There are players on play.mcbuffalo.com

1. Join now on our server at play.mcbuffalo.com
  2. Help the server buying amazing cool stuff at our Store
  3. We also have a TeamSpeak server that you can join @ ts.mcbuffalo.com
  4. Applicants, do not ask staff to read your application, you will be denied.

Waiting hiya!! <3 (a little abut me that u all should know)

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by ISABEL535, Aug 13, 2015.

1. ISABEL535

ISABEL535 New Member

IGN - ISABEL535

Age - 12, Im 13 next year on the 20th of march

Timezone - UK

What time are you most often on? (your time) - For the time being 17:00pm until around 22:00pm. Weekends 9:00am till 22:00pm and on school days about 17:00pm until 21:30pm

When did you first join MCBuffalo? - 682 days ago :D (nearly 2 years)

Have you ever been banned or temp banned on any server? - No

What is your previous experience in any type of moderation? -I have never been responsible for a server. But I feel like I have the responsibility :)

Which server are you most active on in the network? - Creative, and survival sometimes factions. Sometimes games if I am feeling a little hyper

How many hours can you contribute per day? - Weekends would be about 10/11 hours days I have to go to family would be 5/6 hours and school days would be 4:30 hours. <3

What is your current rank? - Elite :}

Are you a donator? If so when did you purchase? - I purchased premium about 3days ago and then 2 days ago I purchased elite :D (I think so anyway xD)

As a potential Moderator, describe how you would make a difference in MCBuffalo: I would help the new people , if they needed it and id help others who's sad and id make them happy ;). but most of all id stop the arguments, criticism, and id stop racism from being said. Id provide much help in any way and id do anything for the server if needed.

Why do you think you deserve this position: Because I want to prove that I am responsible to help others and the server. and that I am willing to stop bad things from happening, and to make a difference to arguments.

Do you use the teamspeak channel and do you have skype? - yes I have Skype and I don't really use TeamSpeak but I would love to start using it (If needed).

How many MCBuffalo staff applications have you made before? - I have only made 1 because I wanted to know that I am ready for such an amazing opportunity.

What is the date of the last application you made? - Last year about in January :p

Anything else we should know? - Yes, I love to make other people happy and I am always hungry xD. I love singing and dancing its my passion, and I am a little daredevil >:}.

• Like Like x 2