There are players on play.mcbuffalo.com

1. Join now on our server at play.mcbuffalo.com
  2. Help the server buying amazing cool stuff at our Store
  3. We also have a TeamSpeak server that you can join @ ts.mcbuffalo.com
  4. Applicants, do not ask staff to read your application, you will be denied.

Waiting iWolfs Staff Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by iWolfs, Aug 19, 2016.

1. iWolfs

iWolfs New Member

iWolfs Staff Application

IGN: iWolfs

Previous Names: awsome041234

Time Zone: Central Standard Time. (Same time zone as KillerBulldog for reference)

Active Times: During the summer mostly all day, once school starts I would be able to be on around 2-4 hours everyday.

Do You Have Skype? Yes, Braxdon.Cannon . I also have Discord @iWolfs

When Did You First Join McBuffalo? At the time of writing this 450 Days Ago. May 27, 2015.

What Rank Do You Have? I am currently a Paladin, Soon to be a Mayor. :)

Have You Ever Been Temp Banned, or Banned? Never.

What is Your Previous Experience With Modding? I have been staff on plenty of servers. One was Nether Factions. On the server I was an Admin. The server unfortunately closed due to budget issues. I have also been staff on many small servers, there I quickly ranked up. As well as having plenty of experience with staffing I also work really well with other staff members.

As A Potential Moderator, Describe How You Would Make A Difference In MCBuffalo:
    I love meeting new people, and learning cool new things about them. I also think one of the most important things to have as a moderator is knowledge of the server. I have seen plenty of moderators who simply don't know what the server is or stands for. Since I have been on here for over a year I know plenty about the server, and would love to help as many people as I can. Also I am on many hours a day and see many problems that I can easily fix, or get help to fix.

Why Do You Think You Would Be A Good Moderator? I think I would make a good moderator for a few reasons. The first being that I simply love this server. I have been playing on this server a good deal of time. Secondly I enjoy coming up with new ideas that could help the server in positive ways.(P.S. Im really good at finding bugs/glitches with gameplay.) Lastly I have plenty of experience dealing with tough situations in the past. When I was an Admin on Nether Faction I had to deal with lots of weird, and sensitive subject matter. Also on Nether Factions. I gained plenty of experience dealing with hackers, and people who don't follow rules.

P.S. How are you doing? Im super excited about playing after the reset/restart. :D

Last edited: Sep 4, 2016
  2. Killerbulldog

Killerbulldog Staff Member Server Moderator

Very nice application! I wish you the best of luck! :)