There are players on play.mcbuffalo.com

1. Join now on our server at play.mcbuffalo.com
  2. Help the server buying amazing cool stuff at our Store
  3. We also have a TeamSpeak server that you can join @ ts.mcbuffalo.com
  4. Applicants, do not ask staff to read your application, you will be denied.

Waiting Jacks Moderator App

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by JackOTobacco, Jun 22, 2015.

1. JackOTobacco

JackOTobacco New Member

Age - 12, Nearly 13.

Timezone - GMT.

What time are you most often on? 4-9pm.

When did you first join MCBuffalo? - 738 Days Ago
    Have you ever been banned or temp banned on any server? - Yes, once for a day.

What is your previous experience in any type of moderation? - I was Moderator on a server once for a short time, but I didn't find that the Server was friendly, it felt like the Owner was corrupt, so I quit.

Which server are you most active on in the network? - Factions, Creative and basically what others are playing.

How many hours can you contribute per day? - 4-6, Depending on the specific day.

What is your current rank? - God/Veteran.

Are you a donator? If so when did you purchase? -I have purchased a lot over the 2 years on being on the server, am rank God.

As a potential Moderator, describe how you would make a difference in MCBuffalo: I would make the community a even better place and be friendly and kind to new players and being stern and responsible when dealing with any problems with players. Also helping and making people feel more comfortable with the server and how it works. I will be helpful to other staff members also and be very welcoming to any new players.

Why do you think you deserve this position: I think i deserve this position on the server because I am good at making people feel comfortable and social and not raging every time something bad happens to my IG character. I am a active player to sort out any problems when im online.

Do you use the teamspeak channel and do you have skype? - I use teamspeak if others are on the channel as well I use Skype a lot of the time to.

How many MCBuffalo staff applications have you made before? - Two, both being denied.

What is the date of the last application you made? -2014 December.

Anything else we should know? - I have been really wanting Moderator and I hope to help anyone whos on the server and make it a even better place! :D

Last edited: Sep 5, 2015
    • Like Like x 3