There are players on play.mcbuffalo.com

1. Join now on our server at play.mcbuffalo.com
  2. Help the server buying amazing cool stuff at our Store
  3. We also have a TeamSpeak server that you can join @ ts.mcbuffalo.com
  4. Applicants, do not ask staff to read your application, you will be denied.

Waiting KittyMaster13 (Morgan)'s Applications

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by KittyMaster13, Aug 13, 2015.

1. KittyMaster13

KittyMaster13 New Member

IGN - UniversalMyth

Previous IGN (If changed in name changes) - KittyMaster13. In chat it is still KittyMaster13

Age - 17 .

Timezone - Atlantic Time Zone.

What time are you most often on? - All day unless I am required to go to work.

When did you first join MCBuffalo? - Seventeen days ago.

Have you ever been banned or temp banned on any server? - Never.

What is your previous experience in any type of moderation? - None.

Which server are you most active on in the network? - Either Survival or Skyblock.

How many hours can you contribute per day? - All day within the summer. During school I can contribute at the very least five hours.

What is your current rank? - Knight

Are you a donator? If so when did you purchase? - No

As a potential Moderator, describe how you would make a difference in MCBuffalo: If I were to receive moderator, I would make a difference but taking some of the pressure off of the other moderators by offering my help. I would help new members understand the rules and put an end to fights.

Why do you think you deserve this position: I think i deserve this position because I am very mature for my age. I am able to think quickly of a responsible way to end a fight but making them see the other persons point of view on the situation. I have a lot of respect for everyone on the server then if they do pick a fight with me, I would not disrespect them.

Do you use the teamspeak channel and do you have skype? - I do have skype and if it is needed I will use teamspeak.

How many MCBuffalo staff applications have you made before? - Zero.

What is the date of the last application you made? - N/A

Anything else we should know? - Since I am in a different time zone I will be able to stay on and monitor the chat when it is too late in the United Kingdom.

Last edited: Aug 27, 2015