There are players on play.mcbuffalo.com

1. Join now on our server at play.mcbuffalo.com
  2. Help the server buying amazing cool stuff at our Store
  3. We also have a TeamSpeak server that you can join @ ts.mcbuffalo.com
  4. Applicants, do not ask staff to read your application, you will be denied.

Waiting LULE's Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by lulekrigaren, Jul 8, 2015.

1. lulekrigaren

lulekrigaren New Member

Age - 45

Timezone - GMT+1

What time are you most often on? (your time) - I am on most of the time after 2-3, when I finish work.

When did you first join MCBuffalo? - A very long time ago. Maybe, 3 years?

Have you ever been banned or temp banned on any server? - Yes

What is your previous experience in any type of moderation? - I have alot of experience on being a staff.

Which server are you most active on in the network? - It varies alot where I am, but probably I would be on factions or parkour.

How many hours can you contribute per day? - Around 8 hours per day.

What is your current rank? - MVP (Top Donator)

Are you a donator? If so when did you purchase? - Jesus Christ

As a potential Moderator, describe how you would make a difference in MCBuffalo: I would make a difference in the whole community. I would help alot and always be there when needed.

Why do you think you deserve this position:
    Because I donated $465 dollars and I have been around for quite a while.

Do you use the teamspeak channel and do you have skype? - I do not use teamspeak. I do use Skype.

How many MCBuffalo staff applications have you made before? - 1

What is the date of the last application you made? - How am I supposed to remember that...

Anything else we should know? - If you ever decide to make me moderator, I wish to still keep my [MVP] Rank <3

STAY CLASSY! - LULEKRIGAREN

Last edited: Aug 15, 2015
    • Informative x 3
    • Like x 2
    • Dislike x 1
    • Creative x 1
    • Dumb x 1
  2. JackIsTheRipper

JackIsTheRipper New Member

Amazing application, it looks very good and professional.

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Sanya9

Sanya9 New Member

I may get alot of hate for this, but in my opinion. I do not think that "Because I donated $465 dollars" is a good enough reason, perhaps come back with a bit of explanation. Lulekrigaren, you've been on this server for a very long time, everyone one knows who you are. I do not disbelieve that you will be a good moderator for McBuffalo server. I haven't seen you every day, so the 8 hours a day must be a little bit of an exaggeration. I agree with what you said about 'Needing another staff member on the server', there is about a 4 hour gap when there is no staff present on the server.

I'd like you to give a bit more detail on why you think you deserve the position I'd like you to elaborate yourself. You've been here a long time so you shouldn't have a problem with making your application a little longer.

However, I've never actually congratulated you on what you have done with the MVP. Congratulations on such a substantial amount of money donated and of course good luck with your application!

Kind regards,

Coll

• Agree Agree x 3
  4. lucyellis

lucyellis New Member

This was quite creative but not very professional "How am I supposed to remember that..."

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. ImaCheesyToes

ImaCheesyToes Ex-Staff

Well Lucy, he can't exactly say the date etc because it would have been on the old website.

• Disagree Disagree x 2
  6. lucyellis

lucyellis New Member

Ok I was just saying it like a joke that's all and it was pretty funny ;) Like I said before... Very creative !

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  7. lulekrigaren

lulekrigaren New Member

It was a very long time I joined (About 3 years ago) and there is no logs on the date I joined :p So I have to assume.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  8. lucyellis

lucyellis New Member

XD :)

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  9. lulekrigaren

lulekrigaren New Member

Edited last question :)

• Dumb Dumb x 1