There are players on play.mcbuffalo.com

1. Join now on our server at play.mcbuffalo.com
  2. Help the server buying amazing cool stuff at our Store
  3. We also have a TeamSpeak server that you can join @ ts.mcbuffalo.com
  4. Applicants, do not ask staff to read your application, you will be denied.

Waiting mattho789 mod application no.7

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by mattho789, Sep 19, 2015.

1. mattho789

mattho789 New Member

MCBuffalo Moderator Application:

Have you read this thread:

What is your in-game name? - mattho789
    Have you changed your name in the past? If you have, please list them. - N/A
    Does anyone else have access to your Minecraft account? - yes, but I can make sure they don't go on the server.

How old are you? - 14 years old (scratch that... 15 after 27th,)
    What time zone are you in? - GMT (London time zone)

What is your experience with moderating servers, if any? - this will be my first time,
    What will you provide to the community if you are provided moderator status? -I will make sure all people's needs are catered to, I would make sure every person would have equal rights, I would make sure people who try to jeopardise the server are swiftly dealt with in a way so it would not electronically jeopardise them, but make them realise what they were doing was illegal according to the server's rules.

Have you ever been banned on a Minecraft server? If so, why? - I have never been banned, I am a good player,

When did you first join MCBuffalo? - approximately 981 days ago,
    How active do you consider yourself on MCBuffalo? - I consider myself to be, semi active, I want to get on the server but for some reason or another, I can't make it on,
    Which server are you most active on in the network? - factions...
    How many hours can you provide a day and during what time frame? - well Monday, Tuesday and Friday, (hopefully) 4 pm, and Wednesday, 5 pm ( I have extra curricular stuff)

What is your current rank? - demi-god
    Are you a donator? If so when did you purchase? - 19/4/14 09:57

What would you do if someone breaks a rule in-game? - I will make sure they are swiftly dealt with and if I need to, I will kick them, simple as that,

How many MCBuffalo staff applications have you made before? - 6

Anything else we should know? - nothing else that is relevant to the application

Last edited: Oct 27, 2015
  2. BlueSkies

BlueSkies Ex-Staff

Great application!:)

3. mattho789

mattho789 New Member

thanks blue,