There are players on play.mcbuffalo.com

1. Join now on our server at play.mcbuffalo.com
  2. Help the server buying amazing cool stuff at our Store
  3. We also have a TeamSpeak server that you can join @ ts.mcbuffalo.com
  4. Applicants, do not ask staff to read your application, you will be denied.

Waiting Moderator Application - About Me - Lucyellis

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by lucyellis, Aug 13, 2015.

1. lucyellis

lucyellis New Member

IGN - lucyellis

Age - 13 (nearly 14) ;)

Timezone - UK

What time are you most often on? (your time) - For the next week or so I will be on every day sometime between the morning and evening for more than 4 hours and after 2 weeks I will be on between 4pm and 8pm weekdays and 3 hours upwards on the weekends.

When did you first join MCBuffalo? - 30-Dec-2013

Have you ever been banned or temp banned on any server? - No

What is your previous experience in any type of moderation? - I've never been a moderator but I feel I am perfect for the part.

Which server are you most active on in the network? - Creative and sometimes I'm on factions/survival. Sometimes mini games.

How many hours can you contribute per day? - Weekdays - 5 hours or less and Weekends - 4 hours upwards.

What is your current rank? - Guardian

Are you a donator? If so when did you purchase? - I may be donating in the future...

As a potential Moderator, describe how you would make a difference in MCBuffalo: Because I'm on most of the time, I have got to know people and know what to do if they need help... I will also provide help if someone or some people are struggling with something on the server,or they are feeling upset about a situation. And any thing other staff will need I am happy to help :)

Why do you think you deserve the position? - I'm good for this position because I want to help others and show how I can manage things on the server... I can also help with players circumstances and make sure they are A OK.

Do you use the teamspeak channel and do you have skype? - I do not use TeamSpeak but if needed I would use it, I am on skype regularly.

How many MCBuffalo staff applications have you made before? - Only this one as now I feel I am fully ready for the position unlike when I first started.

What is the date of the last application you made? - N/A

Anything else we should know? - By picking me you will see how well I can work and contribution to the server. You will not regret it if you add me as a mod! ;)

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 14, 2015
    • Like Like x 4
  2. chris_61

chris_61 Staff Member Server Owner

Fixed your join date as the logs reset a while back and so a lot of players lost their join time :)

3. lucyellis

lucyellis New Member

Sorry ... I'm dumb for saying this but what does this message mean ?

Edit: Oh because my join date was just number of days and now it's an actual date ... Oh thx chris

4. chris_61

chris_61 Staff Member Server Owner

No because you put your join date as 151 days ago when in actual fact it's over a year and half :)

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. lucyellis

lucyellis New Member

oh well thanx a lot anyways ;) I did think it was longer :D

Did you put there may be more posts after this or did I just imagine that ? Or does it say that to every message lol I think I'm loosing it 0_o