There are players on play.mcbuffalo.com

1. Join now on our server at play.mcbuffalo.com
  2. Help the server buying amazing cool stuff at our Store
  3. We also have a TeamSpeak server that you can join @ ts.mcbuffalo.com
  4. Applicants, do not ask staff to read your application, you will be denied.

Waiting Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by SuperMelonMan36, Oct 16, 2015.

1. SuperMelonMan36

SuperMelonMan36 New Member

MCBuffalo Moderator Application:

Have you read this thread: yes I have

What is your in-game name? -SuperMelonMan36
    Have you changed your name in the past? If you have, please list them. -no I have not
    Does anyone else have access to your Minecraft account? -my brother does

How old are you? -13 (my age is wrong on my account and it says I'm 18 which I am not so it needs to be fixed)
    What time zone are you in? -eastern time zone

What is your experience with moderating servers, if any? -I have never been a moderator before but I think I will be a great one
    What will you provide to the community if you are provided moderator status? -I will help people out and answer questions to any mcbuffalo guests

Have you ever been banned on a Minecraft server? If so, why? -I have never been banned form a Minecraft server

When did you first join MCBuffalo? -I joined about 4 months ago
    How active do you consider yourself on MCBuffalo? -I go on every day after school and a lot on the weekends
    Which server are you most active on in the network? -factions
    How many hours can you provide a day and during what time frame? -I can provide usually about 3-4 hours a day if not more and I'm on during the day

What is your current rank? -guardian
    Are you a donator? If so when did you purchase? -I have not donated

What would you do if someone breaks a rule in-game? -I would tell them not to do it again and if they continue I will give them consequences

How many MCBuffalo staff applications have you made before? -this is my first application

Anything else we should know? -I am responsible, straight A student, kind, forgiving, and I am always a helpful guy

Last edited: Oct 25, 2015
  2. SuperMelonMan36

In case you guys are wondering, my age is incorrect on my account (which needs to be fixed) and I am actually 13.

3. Sanya9

Sanya9 New Member

Your brother shouldn't be playing on your account, well I am not saying anything wrong with it. But if you're moderator. Then you should change your password and not give him access to your account. It could effect you losing moderator or getting a further punishment, if problems occur and he wants to mess about on your account.

4. GuestPlaysMC

GuestPlaysMC New Member

His brother set up his account. so he has access to it but he doesn't use it.

5. SuperMelonMan36

My brother will not come on at all. He would only for an emergency, like if I got hacked. I will change my password though so don't worry.