There are players on play.mcbuffalo.com

1. Join now on our server at play.mcbuffalo.com
  2. Help the server buying amazing cool stuff at our Store
  3. We also have a TeamSpeak server that you can join @ ts.mcbuffalo.com
  4. Applicants, do not ask staff to read your application, you will be denied.

Waiting NuttehPvP's Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by NuttehPvP, Sep 14, 2015.

1. NuttehPvP

NuttehPvP New Member

IGN - NuttehPvP

Previous IGN (If changed in name changes) - N/A

Age - 16

Timezone - GMT-UK

What time are you most often on? (your time) - 8 hours a day usually 12pm-4pm

When did you first join MCBuffalo? - 2013-november

Have you ever been banned or temp banned on any server? -Yes

What is your previous experience in any type of moderation? - i was a player moderator in runescape back in 2010- 2012

Which server are you most active on in the network? - Factions

How many hours can you contribute per day? - 8 hours a day sorry about answering this in the wrong section.

What is your current rank? - God/Veteran

Are you a donator? If so when did you purchase? -yes/i can't remember sorry when i purchased

As a potential Moderator, describe how you would make a difference in MCBuffalo: i think it would be a huge suprise to everyone if i was chosen however i think topics i bring up can be controversial and if i am chosen i can contribute by showing a different opinion in the daily running of the server

Why do you think you deserve this position: i think i deserve this position because of how long i've been a part of this community despite some stagnation i'm still a very important member of the community and i think i can contribute more if i succeed in my application as moderator

Do you use the teamspeak channel and do you have skype? - i dont use teamspeak extensively however i do use skype

How many MCBuffalo staff applications have you made before? - 2

What is the date of the last application you made? - I don't know and it isn't available due to the untimely ending of the last website

Anything else we should know? - i am very passionate about certain things if i think something is wrong i cant act on instinct sometimes instead of contacting the admin about it however i am very capable of keeping my emotions in check most of the time.

2. NuttehPvP

NuttehPvP New Member

I did Overreact to that situation in future ill keep it in private messages and sorry chris