There are players on play.mcbuffalo.com

1. Join now on our server at play.mcbuffalo.com
  2. Help the server buying amazing cool stuff at our Store
  3. We also have a TeamSpeak server that you can join @ ts.mcbuffalo.com
  4. Applicants, do not ask staff to read your application, you will be denied.

Waiting pauseunpause_rs Moderator/Builder Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by pauseunpause_rs, Nov 8, 2015.

1. pauseunpause_rs

pauseunpause_rs New Member

MCBuffalo Moderator Application:

Have you read this thread: I have read through this thread thoroughly and I am sure that I am ready to proceed in making my application.

What is your in-game name? -My in-game name for minecraft is pauseunpause_rs
    Have you changed your name in the past? If you have, please list them. - From what I know it has never been changed before.
    Does anyone else have access to your Minecraft account? -I am the only one that can possibly access my account.

How old are you? - At this moment in time I am at the age of 14 1/4
    What time zone are you in? - I live in the American Central time zone.

What is your experience with moderating servers, if any? - I have a lot of experience with being a moderator on servers. I also have some experience in other ranks of servers. At one point in time hand the staff rank of Operator which is just below Co-Owner. Other experience I've had is in being a builder. In total I have been part of the staff of 5-7 servers in total.

What will you provide to the community if you are provided moderator status? - I will make it my job to help make a safe environment for all staff and players on the server. I will help in the support of others and I will take it into my hands if there is the case of me needing ban or kick someone if they are being rude, abusive, spamming, or using curse words in an unnecessary way. Even if it is my own friend.

Have you ever been banned on a Minecraft server? If so, why? - To this moment in time I have never been banned from a server.

When did you first join MCBuffalo? - Oh boy, this is a tough question. If I am correct the first time I ever officially joined the server was actually about an entire year ago in middle winter.

How active do you consider yourself on MCBuffalo? - Lately I do consider myself to be semi-active. But if I am to get the spot. I will make it my job to be on the server as much as my schedule allows.

Which server are you most active on in the network? - The server that I am the most active on would have to be the parkour server.

How many hours can you provide a day and during what time frame? - At most I should be able to provide about 3-7 hours a day. The time frame can very since I am involved in swim team but most of the time it will be around Wednesday 2:00 P.M. - 5:00 P.M./7:30 P.M. - 9:30 P.M. ; Monday - Friday 4:00 P.M. - 5:00 P.M./7:30 P.M. - 9:30 P.M.

What is your current rank? - I believe my current rank including the time I spent on the server before my log count was removed.(I spent quite a bit of time a while back. I don't know if you still have that on records or not. But Chris should hopefully remember me.) Then it would be Knight rank.

Are you a donator? If so when did you purchase? - At the moment no. I would like to donate but my mother won't allow it.

What would you do if someone breaks a rule in-game? - I would take action reasonably and gather evidence. I would make sure to make a report on the problem. If it is not to severe I will just kick them. But if it is severe enough or they continue to cause a problem then I would ban them for a amount of time or perma-ban them.

How many MCBuffalo staff applications have you made before? - This is the first application I have ever made for this server.

Anything else we should know? - I feel that I have explained myself quite a bit in the rest of my application. But I will say that I am a good minded person who is always willing to help and support others.

Now I would like to say thank you for your time and I hope I am available to join the staff soon. Thank you.

2. pauseunpause_rs

pauseunpause_rs New Member

Oops just realized I forgot to say I do have access to Skype.

• Like Like x 1