There are players on play.mcbuffalo.com

1. Join now on our server at play.mcbuffalo.com
  2. Help the server buying amazing cool stuff at our Store
  3. We also have a TeamSpeak server that you can join @ ts.mcbuffalo.com
  4. Applicants, do not ask staff to read your application, you will be denied.

Waiting Spods's Apply

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Spods, Sep 6, 2015.

1. Spods

Spods New Member

MCBuffalo Moderator Application: Spods.

What is your in-game name? - Spods/Pernix_
    Have you changed your name in the past? If you have, please list them. - Yes the names are the following, Zrapablade, J4k3, Kakuzu_, _Spodermen_.
    Does anyone else have access to your Minecraft account? - No, This account is my own private 100%

How old are you? - 15 years of age.
    What time zone are you in? - UTC/GMT +3 hours

What is your experience with moderating servers, if any? - Yes, I've passed all the ranks from helper to owner, I have the experience of 4 years of being a staff member on a lot of servers.
    What will you provide to the community if you are provided moderator status? - I can be really active i answer questions of all the players, Help, I never leave someone who asked for my help, If people think that I'm not good enough I will quit my job as a moderator.

Have you ever been banned on a Minecraft server? If so, why? - Yes, A lot most of them because i tried to help people making the server better, By talking in a nice way but they banned me for being "Rude".

When did you first join MCBuffalo? - 2013 It was in December.
    How active do you consider yourself on MCBuffalo? - Oh I've been logging onto the server Weekly, But sometimes i haven't logged on for months because i was busy, School, Life..
    Which server are you most active on in the network? - Hub, I Like to chill talk to people, Enjoy.
    How many hours can you provide a day and during what time frame? - 2-5 P.S I'm not active because i don't find a reason to be active, If i get staff i will have a reason to be active..etc..

What is your current rank? - Elite.
    Are you a donator? If so when did you purchase? - 06/09/2015 Elite .

What would you do if someone breaks a rule in-game? - Punish him It depends on what rule did he break.

How many MCBuffalo staff applications have you made before? - 0 This is my first.

Anything else we should know? - I'm a really nice person I like to chill with people, All i seek is respect and i will obey all the rules, No matter what.

Cheers,

Last edited: Sep 8, 2015