There are players on play.mcbuffalo.com

1. Join now on our server at play.mcbuffalo.com
  2. Help the server buying amazing cool stuff at our Store
  3. We also have a TeamSpeak server that you can join @ ts.mcbuffalo.com
  4. Applicants, do not ask staff to read your application, you will be denied.

Staff application FAQ - Ask questions here

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by chris_61, May 29, 2015.

1. chris_61

chris_61 Staff Member Server Owner

Hey!

Welcome to the staff applications team

We decided that it was time for a fresh staff application FAQ, Please find below some of our answers to the most popular questions we receive.
    If you have any other questions feel free to reply to this thread and they will be answered.

-----------------------------------------------------------​
    Where do you post your application?
    To make an application you will need to create a new application in the staff application section of the forums, HERE (Click Post new Thread).

What requirements are there?
    There are three things you need in order to apply for helper:
    1. You must be 12
    2. You must be at least Knight rank or Donator on the server
    3. You need to have access to skype
    We are sorry but these requirements will not change no matter how much they are debated on the forums.

If I’ve been denied, when can I re-apply?
    If your application has been denied, you may re-apply one month after your latest application has been denied.

Can I apply for build team on here?
    No, you cannot apply for build team in this section of the forums. This area is for Moderator applications on the main network only. For more information regarding the build team, please contact assassin in-game .

What happens after I post my application? How long will I need to wait for a response?
    After your application has been posted, it is looked at by a member of the applications team. We do our best to respond to applications as quickly as possible but we sometimes get delayed. Depending on how busy we are and how many applications we have received, it may take up to a week before you receive a response.

What should I do if I don’t get a response?
    Please allow us a week to respond to your application. If more than 7 days have passed and you have yet to receive a response, please send me a private message with a link to your application and i will take a look at it.

Will I still be able to play games if I get the moderator rank?
    Yes, moderators are still able to play games on the network. Most moderators are able to find a happy medium between playing games and helping out.

Please do not ask any staff member or friend to write your application for you.

Last edited: Aug 29, 2015