There are players on play.mcbuffalo.com

1. Join now on our server at play.mcbuffalo.com
  2. Help the server buying amazing cool stuff at our Store
  3. We also have a TeamSpeak server that you can join @ ts.mcbuffalo.com
  4. Applicants, do not ask staff to read your application, you will be denied.

Waiting Staff Application!

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by 312Peppa, Sep 25, 2015.

1. 312Peppa

312Peppa New Member

MCBuffalo Moderator Application:

Have you read this thread: Yes, I have read this thread.

What is your in-game name? - 312Peppa (Don't ask the reason XD)
    Have you changed your name in the past? If you have, please list them. - No, I haven't
    Does anyone else have access to your Minecraft account? - No one has access to my Minecraft account.

Well I am 14 going 15
    What time zone are you in? - Mountain time zone

What is your experience with moderating servers, if any? - I have many times where I got mod. I got moderator on a server named vigorous.
    What will you provide to the community if you are provided moderator status? - I will provide protection like if someone is breaking the rules, hacking I will stop that so that the server stays together.

Have you ever been banned on a Minecraft server? If so, why? - I have never banned a player. Banning players are usually not what I do. If I have to ban a player then I will.

When did you first join MCBuffalo? - I joined a while ago then came back I had a break from mc but now I am back on.
    How active do you consider yourself on MCBuffalo? - I will be really active I usually play a lot AND I mean A LOT.
    Which server are you most active on in the network? -
    How many hours can you provide a day and during what time frame? - HAH I play like maybe up to 6 to 7 hours a day.

What is your current rank? - I am only a peasant DX.
    Are you a donator? If so when did you purchase? - I am not a donor...

What would you do if someone breaks a rule in-game? - I would punish them based off of the server owners rules. Not thinking of what I should do unless that is what the server owner Chris wants me to do.

How many MCBuffalo staff applications have you made before? - I have only made one application on McBuffalo.

Anything else we should know? - You should know I am excellent at following orders and I do very well with times where assistance is needed.